I’m a pretty easy going kinda gal.
Don’t be so surprised!
I really am sorta laid back. Well maybe that’s not exactly true, but it takes quite a bit to get me aggravated. I don’t get pushed over the edge too easily. Each morning I don my yellow rain jacket sprayed with PAM and flutter through the day allowing people’s rudeness’s, their endless opinions, and their complaints to slide off my slicker. My key to sanity is a yellow rain coat.
Ok, so I have moments of temporary insanity just like everyone else, but my yellow jacket keeps me happier and helps my life roll along smoothly. Whatever works people!
Have you ever noticed that some days prove harder than others to stay chipper. Let’s just say my chipper left and I’ve got a squawker in its’ place.
Since I can no longer contain myself (the little voices want their say), I’m going to bless you with my list of daily DO’s.
In my opinion, these are not options, except for extreme instances like your house just burned to the ground because of a fire you started in your oven. OR, you killed your dog because you backed over him after forgetting to close the front door on your way to work. OR, your kids painted the house with permanent marker while you were taking a shower and when you came out you screamed in terror because you thought a gang of hoodlums had graffitied your living room. OR…
I’ll stop. I think you get the idea – EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES
Here’s my “DO” list.
1. DO take a shower daily. I realize your nose may not work, but you smell. It’s just that simple.
2. DO remove the beam from your own eye before you come looking for the splinter in my eye. Please. I promise you can tweeze my splinter after the beam is gone.
3. DO remember to police your own actions as much as you scrutinize the actions of others.
4. DO stop at red lights. The rest of us want to escape death by collision.
5. DO change your underwear today. It goes along with the shower thing. You don’t need to understand, just do it!
6. DO not tell ME that thirty is old. Tell someone who is twenty.
7. DO not ask my opinion. You don’t want to know.
8. DO tell the truth. We all know you’re lying.
9. DO give me chocolate anytime.
10. DO not complain to me that you have no money. You already told me that your savings account has a savings account.
That was therapeutic. Thank you. Feel free to add to my list.
I’ll be having another tantrum next Tuesday and I invite you to join in the fun. I’ll be using Mr. Linky, so post a tantrum on your blog, come visit the domestic fringe, and link -up so others can visit and be entertained.
It’s the all new Tuesday Tantrum! Are you game?