No. It’s not easy. You see, I often think I’ve told you everything already. I’m not that interesting people!
10 NEW things…not an easy task, but I thought and thought and here goes nothing.
1. I love OLD houses. I like when they have metal kitchen cabinets and those giant, old white sinks that weigh 500 pounds. I like their ‘unique’ rooms and awkward alcoves. Their solid wooden doors speak words of love to me, and if they have those antique white knobs, I’m in lust.
2. My favorite museum is the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I like everything from folk art to abstract and there’s a lot in-between.
3. I am not a friend of animals. You wouldn’t have guessed it, would you? I always speak so lovingly of my dog, Oriana; however, truth be told, I could quite comfortably live pet free for the remainder of my life. Perhaps it’s because as a child, I only had a hermit crab for a pet. It’s hard to bond with a hermit crab.
4. I graduated high school in 1992 in a class of two. I was not valedictorian. Please don’t make me explain. Please….
5. While pregnant with my firstborn, I baited black bear in Brownsfield, Maine.
6. When I was a small child, my neighbors threw bottles from their windows and repeatedly filled my kiddie pool with glass. I lived surrounded by buildings, so pinpointing the culprit was harder than you may imagine. Surprisingly I like to swim.
7. I gave birth to a 9 pound, 8 ounce daughter without an epidural. I think I deserve some credit for giving birth to a small turkey.
8. I received my first and only speeding ticket for driving 36 mph. I’m wild. In Maine, police are serious about giving speeding tickets.
9. I am half Portuguese and I do not yet have a mustache. It’s coming though, I’m convinced.
10. I can get lost in my backyard. Maps do not help me and a compass would confuse me. Never go hiking with me. We will get forever lost.
So tell me something about YOU!