I’d like to post about Christmas, but no sooner did I take down our tree and my daughter went ahead and had a birthday!
Happy Birthday FringeKid!
I cannot believe you are already 9!
Here’s 9 things I love about you!
- Everyone you meet is your best friend.
- You always smile.
- You still like to cuddle up with me.
- You give me the best chocolate from your Halloween loot.
- You say the funniest things at just the right time.
- You don’t let me forget to take a ‘girls night’ with you every once in a while.
- You can entertain yourself for hours with a few horses or a bucket of Legos.
- You bring sunshine into our home each day.
- You are my gift from God.
I LOVE YOU!
Last winter I wrote about my pregnancy/birth story with FringeKid. It was only up for a short time and I don’t even think anyone read it. I can’t really blame them, because it’s long; however, I’m going to throw it up again this year in honor of her birthday. If you’d like to read my story, it will be on the top header or you can click HERE.