Because it’s Monday, and because it’s is raining, and because my creative juices are at all time low, I am making a list and checking it twice.
- I ate Five Guys twice in the past three days. That’s what happens when we spend the weekend with grandma. My taste buds had a little party while the seams on my pants shrieked in horror.
- My daughter went on a shopping spree to Kohl’s. She used a gift card from my brother and sister-in-law, a 20% off coupon, and a power hour shopping sale. She walked out of the store with fringed boots, fur lined sequenced mouse shoes, and the cutest little owl shirt you ever did see. I’ll have to talk her into modeling for What I Wore Wednesday.
- I love Kohl’s.
- My mommy bought me two pairs of pants – red and winter white. They are my new favorite pants.
- I love Kohl’s.
- My son made me watch the third movie in the Lord of The Rings Trilogy. I’m going to go out on a limb and admit something. I don’t like Lord of The Rings. There, I said it. It’s just not my thing; however, I do recognize the fact that it is pure genius.
- I feel like I should be posting mouthwatering recipes for the holidays, but I’ve been eating Five Guys and oatmeal, so I have no recipes for you; however, I did make these. So much more fun than plain old Rice Krispies.
- Consequently, I feel like I should be posting a few DIY tutorials that will rock your world and make every space in your home beautiful, but I’m over here sweeping mud off the floor and hoping to one day cover the ginormous crack in my dining room wall.
- I’m having a party this weekend. I’m going to bake a bunch of cakes and have all the neighbors over to help us eat them. Nothing fancy. I tend to throw parties with paper plates and plastic forks. You wish you were my neighbor, right? I’ll send you a plastic fork.
- I’m dreaming about making one of these wreaths.
- I’m trying to find an old Nintendo 64 game for my son and wondering how used games can cost so much.
- Too bad Kohl’s doesn’t sell used video games. I love Kohl’s.
- Sparkles are everywhere this year. I’m kind of wishing I threw parties with real forks and glasses, so I could wear a sparkly dress.