Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear FringeKid,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!
1..She is an unwavering optimist. She is hardwired to see the silver lining in everything. It’s difficult to have a bad day when FringeKid is around.
2..She loves a good girl’s night. Watch a girly movie, pop pop-corn, go shopping – whatever, as long as we do it together.
3. She is a fast friend to everyone she meets.
4. She is quick to forgive.
5. She wears her smile every day.
6. She is a helper.
7. She cannot understand why adults wear so much black. I love that. Color the world and begin with me.
8. She is a snuggle bug, always has been.
9. She thinks up nice things we can do for other people.
10. She is generous with everyone and shares everything she has.
11. She is growing up to be a warm, caring, loving girl who is beautiful on both the inside and the outside.
Happy Birthday FringeKid!
Here is an excerpt of FringeKid’s baby story…
I remember the year of my second pregnancy as the waddle and wail. Showing at two and a half days into conception, I walked like a duck for a full forty weeks. Near the end, I had to arch my upper half so far backwards that I feared I would never again remember how to walk fully upright.
I was an anomaly – the hunchback in reverse.
Crying on the table in the examining room, I repeatedly begged my doctor to induce me. My baby had to be unhappy since she was folded into an envelope sealed with amniotic fluid; however, my doctor was hardened by the hormones of many women filled to their chin with baby fat.
This is why I believe there are many advantages to having an OBGYN who still has wet ink on her diploma. The possibility remains that she can be manipulated by over-sized hysterics.
Read FringeKid’s full baby story HERE.